My Saturday Night

Here's an early work in progress shot. I hope to share another work in progress (WIP) shot on Instagram tomorrow. My pages take longer for me to do lately...

I want to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone who ordered stencils from me. I really appreciate it. I will be packing the orders up tomorrow and shipping them out Monday. Those of you who have asked about overseas orders, I need to find out the shipping costs. Apologies about the delay in answering those emails. These are two of my most favorite stencils and I am glad that I could help to get them in your hands...

Some housekeeping, if you are interested in my classes at The Occasional Artist in Glendale, Arizona next weekend, please sign up by Tuesday morning so I can make plans. I know that last minute sign-ups are the trend lately but it can lead to canceled classes and disappointments. I don't like either one... I hope to see my Arizona friends next weekend...

Happy Halloween weekend, everyone!


Subscribe to receive free email updates: